Belmont PHOT-xIIs DC Intraoral X-ray with LCD panel
- Small focal spot for crisp, detailed images.
- The high-frequency x-ray generator minimizes patient exposure to radiation.
- Compact microprocessor control module with selection switches for kV, mA, patient type, tooth type, cone type, film speed and exposure time settings, as well as a digital/film mode selection switch.
- Improve safety with exposure time and estimated radiation output display.
- Small, lightweight and ergonomically-contoured head facilitates easy positioning.
- Optional pass-thru mounting plate permits the sharing of one x-ray between two adjacent operatories.
- Attractive soft-grey neutral finish blends in with operatory décor.
- Convenient arm mounted holder for digital sensors.
- Optional BelLink wireless interface for digital sensors.
- Optional coiled wire switch for remote exposure activation available.