WITH THE LATEST IN LIGHTWEIGHT PORTABLE X-RAY TECHNOLOGY
- Vatech’s EzRay Air P provides users with a stable and easy-to-use x-ray source that maximizes image clarity and optimizes workflow.
THE WORLD’S FIRST DENTAL APPLICATION OF CARBON NANO TECHNOLOGY
- The EzRay Air P is a lightweight portable x-ray device that is designed for easy handling and stable positioning. It delivers optimal image quality for your intraoral x-ray images.
DOUBLE SCATTER SHIELD DESIGN FOR OPERATOR SAFETY
- The internal radiation shielding is perfectly designed to protect the operator from radiation leakage.
EXTERNAL BACKSCATTER SHIELDING
- Radiation exposure results from the beam interacting with the surface of the patient, which causes radiation to bounce off and scatter in different directions. The backscatter shield significantly reduces the amount of radiation being dispersed.
LOWER COOLDOWN TIMES, FASTER WORKFLOW
- The EzRay Air Portable’s unique carbon-nano technology efficiencies, which are not available in traditional x-ray generation methods, means there is a reduction in cool-down time between shots when compared to leading competitor’s devices. This allows users to spend less time waiting for their x-ray to be ready and more time diagnosing and treating the patient.