HYDRIM C61W G4 has a 6 full-size cassette capacity and can turnover 120 instruments in 40 mins, start-to-dry.
- Can be mounted under the counter or as a counter top.
- HIPTMULTRA cleaning solution is stored in the unit, no extra storage space required.
- Automated washing saves 1 hour of labour (manual cleaning) for every nine procedural set-ups1.
Avoid the many steps involved with manual washing or using ultrasonic cleaners such as pre-soaking, scrubbing and drying instruments.
- Minimize physical handling of contaminated instruments, reducing the risk of sharps injuries and creating a safer work environment.
- HYDRIMG4 technology ensures that every set of instruments receive the same validated cleaning process by dosing the correct amount of detergent with each cycle.
- Active drying system allows instruments to immediately be transferred to the next step of instrument reprocessing, sterilization.
G4 Technology – Information at your fingertips
- Designed as a self-monitoring unit, WiFi enabled G4 technology can connect and send cycle data to your smart devices or computer, providing easily accessible cycle information and service logs.
- G4 technology connects your HYDRIMto specialized technicians, which allows for remote support and minimizes unnecessary downtime.
- Large touch screen gives in-depth cycle info and allows users to view current operation.