The BRAVO is one of the fastest chamber autoclaves on the market today.
- Incorporating both pre-vac (to remove air) and post-vac (to help drying) phases, Bravo technology ensures perfect steam penetration and rapid cycles for all instrument loads.
- BRAVO offers the perfect blend of speed and capacity; total cycle times, including drying, are completed in about half the time of other chamber autoclaves.
- BRAVO 17V and 21V are two of the fastest chamber autoclaves on the market, sterilizing and drying instruments in as little as 24-28 minutes.
With closed door drying and vacuum technology, the BRAVO is able to dry faster than other chamber autoclaves.
- BRAVO’s DriTec Vacuum heat drying gives fast and consistent loads every time.
- Intelligent drying cycle options detect when moisture is removed from instruments and packaging, tailoring the drying time to each load.
- DriTec technology heats the chamber while a vacuum removes and evaporates any remaining moisture on the instruments.
Bravo offers numerous sterilization cycles and filling & draining options, making it the ideal sterilizer for every practice.
- With 12 different cycle options, including a Vacuum and Bowie Dick test cycle, Bravo ensures you are using the appropriate parameters for every instrument load.
- The single use water system ensures fresh water is used with every load.
- Front, top and rear mounted water and filling ports make the Bravo ideal for every Stericentre set-up.
- Utilizing an easily accessible USB port, the Bravo allows cycle data to be stored digitally, making record keeping simple and efficient.