People are different. Not a profound observation, but this is what most office seating manufacturers continually overlook. At Crown Seating, they have embraced this idea by designing each of their ergonomically correct office chairs to fit a specific body instead of everybody.
The Denver operator saddle stool is recommended for users of all sizes.
Crown Seating has almost every imaginable color choice available! When you place your order, a WDA Sales Rep will contact you to finalize the color of your chair by providing color swatches or assisting with color matching existing equipment. Please note that some fabric choices may require additional charges.
· Distinct anatomically designed seat conforms to the natural shape of the body.
· Technologically advanced injection molded foam provides excellent support and comfort.
· Seat Groove prevents undue pressue on the tailbone.
· Multi-angle pelvic positioning helps reduce lower back strain.
· Improved balance point allows you to bend forward and reach further with less strain.
· Small seat size allows the closest positioning to the patient.
· Five-leg powder coated aluminum base provides improved stability.
· Choice of different height lift mechanisms provides a wide range of adjustment.
· Stool: Dual Lever Adjustment
· Seat: Ergo Angle Style Saddle
· Cylinder: Tall
· Base: Beige Powder Coated Metal
· Casters: Hard floor
· Cushioning: Closed Cell Injection Molded Foam
· Upholstery: Medical grade vinyl
· Weight: 27 lbs
· Stool Base Diameter: 23″
· Floor – Seat Height: 21″ – 26″
· Seat Measurements: Diameter 16″ x 11″