- DIAGNOSIS AID mode identifies developing occlusal and/or proximal carious legions
- TREATMENT AID mode enables you to visually differentiate between infected and affected tissue in the excavated site.
- DAYLIGHT mode allows the SOPROCARE to be used like a traditional camera, thus completing the full treatment arsenal.
- Great depth of field, easy to use, and exceptional image quality
- Save time by making a faster, accurate diagnosis
- Use imagery to better communicate with your patient, and protect them by reducing the number of necessary X-rays.