Belmont Bel-Ray II AC Intraoral X-ray
- Small focal spot for excellent imaging clarity
- Fixed kVp setting for straightforward convenience.
- Small x-ray head ensures easy positioning on the oral cavity.
- Simple and intuitive microprocessor control module for setting imaging parameters, including selectable mA, patient type, tooth type, cone type, film speed and exposure time settings, as well as a digital/film mode selection switch.
- Optional coiled wire switch for remote exposure activation available.
- Optional pass-thru mounting plate permits the sharing of one x-ray between two adjacent operatories.