MORE PERFORMANCE. LESS WATER. LESS ENERGY.
- Oil-free motor and VFD pump deliver high performance and quiet operation
- Digital vacuum stabilizer eliminates the need for a mechanical relief valve
- Push button vacuum level setting with LCD displays error codes for easy troubleshooting diagnostics
- Easy to change solids collector
- Axial flow impeller and housing design uses up to 85% less water than conventional wet ring dental evacuation systems
- Save up to 150,000 gallons of water each year
- All the water saving features without the need for a vent
- VFD pump decreases RPMs when demand goes down using on average 70% less electrical energy than conventional systems
- Save up to 9,000 kilowatt hours of energy each year*
- Reduce your average utility bill by $2,000 every year*
- All models comply with the latest UL-60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 standards
- *Based on a twin 2 HP pump system vs. VacStar 80 NEO; 2,000 hours p/y; $0.12/KWH.