This chair is priced and configured as pictured, and includes the following:
Comfort Regency Package:
- “Twin” Stitching
- Wide Back w/ Lumbar Support
- Anatomically Correct Back Pivot Point
- 5 Programmable Positions/4 Manual
- Synchronized Back & Toe Board Recline
- Smooth, Quiet All Hydraulic System
- 60° Seat Rotation w/out 360 Lt/Rt Light Delivery
- Quick Release Double Articulating Headrest
- Left/Right Swing Down Upholstered Arms
- Programmable Exit
What is Traverse?
What is Traverse?
Engle is the only company that makes the fully programmable, 10” forward/backward hydraulic Traverse Chair, TM. The traverse feature allows dentists to position themselves behind the patient comfortably without sacrificing space. Since the seat moves forward as the back of the chair reclines, the dentist can stay put and let the chair position itself seamlessly.
- Zero Clearance Design
- Ergonomic Integrity
- More Room for Rear Delivery
- Optimized for Smaller Operatories
- All Products except stools, sold to and installed by authorized Engle Dental Systems dealers are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years after date of purchase.
- Stools are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after date of purchase.
- Upholstery is guaranteed for one (1) year after date of purchase.
- Handpiece illumination systems are guaranteed for six (6) months after date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover light bulbs of any kind. Faulty parts as determined by dealer service representative, will be repaired or replaced; no claim for labor or consequential damages will be allowed. Invoices for replacement parts may be subject to adjustment after the manufacturer has inspected the alleged defective parts. The warranty does not cover normal wear, stains, cuts, or scratches of upholstery surface finishes, or parts sold to O.E.M. customers. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from the use of cleaning, disinfecting, or sterilization chemicals and processes. The warranty does not cover damage from improper installation or maintenance, accident, misuse, or accidents incurred in shipping and handling. In the event of shipping damage, the purchaser must initiate all claims against the freight carrier in writing within twenty-four (24) hours after the damaged items are received. The claim is the responsibility of the customer.